DONATE TO SAFE
Directly serving nearly 400 people each year with housing and services while providing community programs geared toward decreasing the incidence and impact of domestic and sexual violence is work that SAFE can’t do alone! While much of SAFE’s work is funded by grants, each year, we depend on our community to raise approximately 30-40% of our overall operating budget. Every year, SAFE provides services twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. Your financial and material support helps us ensure that those experiencing domestic or sexual violence in Ravalli County find the help they need to build a future free of violence.
View SAFE’s Guidestar Profile
Ways to Donate
MAKE A DONATION
Your tax-deductible donation will be used to provide needed resources and services to those experiencing domestic and sexual violence in Ravalli County. To make a donation, click here……
PLAN YOUR GIFT
Including SAFE in your estate planning ensures that you leave a legacy of safety and respect while providing you with valuable tax benefits. For more information about planning your gift, call 406-363-2793.
SUPPORT SAFE’S THRIFT STORE
Shopping at SAFE’s thrift store, located at 153 Old Corvallis Road, is a great way to support our organization. Our thrift store welcomes donations of your gently used clothing, household and furniture items. Thrift store sales are used to fund our services and to provide employment for survivors at the store. Survivors utilizing SAFE services are able to access needed items at the thrift store using SAFE vouchers. If you have questions about donating to the thrift store, call 406-363-4422.
DONATE ITEMS TO OUR PROGRAMS
SAFE provides housing to over 100 people each year. Donations of toiletries, towels, gift cards, and household items are always welcome. To see our current needs, check out our wish list below. If you have any questions about items to donate, call 406-363-2793.
DONATE YOUR WELL-RUNNING USED VEHICLE
For many survivors living in our rural community, transportation is a barrier to living a violence-free life.
SAFE PROGRAMS WISH LIST:
- Gas cards
- Grocery store gift cards
- Gift cards to local restaurants
- Gift cards for household items (ie K-mart)
- Full sized bottles of body wash, shampoo, etc.
- Toothbrushes, dental floss, and full-sized toothpaste
- Movie passes or passes to local attractions
- Household tools and toolkits
- Mops, brooms, and other cleaning supplies
- Aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and other kitchen supplies
- Working vacuums
- Area rugs
- Calendars and planners
- Creative toys for children-blocks, art supplies, craft supplies
- Backpacks and school supplies
- Yoga mats and other small exercise tools-such as hand weights and exercise balls
- Non-perishable food items such as rice, canned foods, etc.
- Good condition towels, sheets, and other linens
- Laundry Soap and laundry baskets
- Diapers, wipes and other baby products
- Toilet tissue, paper towels
- Feminine Hygiene products